Monday, April 13, 2009

GUIDE 4 YOU


Dear Sir

I feel glad to illuminate you about GUIDE ...in brief as of now

I am a 28 yrs old young Proud Indian....I had been working in Corporate Inc. (read, Bharti, ICICI, HDFC, CBoP, LIC) ..till recently when I just removed their collar and decided to do something meaningful...something for which I will feel proud of myself...It was then that GUIDE was launched...Initially me and my team were into Financial Consulting, being my area of expertise. But soon I could see the Ignorance of the general public , rural/urban, about basic Economic, Social and Political rights ,given to them by Constitution of India....I went through the past of our Judiciary and Their I found the reason.......

Now I have taken the Initiative to remove that Ignorance, because "for better yields we need to change the way we sow"

Presently I am working on two fronts, First being GUIDE Consultancy Services: providing
Financial Consulting: Accounting, Auditing .
Education consulting: Guiding the parents of student about which line of educational course would be best for their wards, depending upon his/her interests
Career consulting: Human resources; This is also another common position for companies to outsource, particularly amongst high tech startups
Marketing: Giving a "fresh viewpoint" or "thinking outside the box" when it comes to marketing a new product or service as well as kick-starting existing campaigns. for client companies.
Advertising, Writing services, Communications/Public Relations
Computer consulting, Payroll management..etc
Second is GUIDE n NGO - its a totally non-profit self help, voluntary Group and the sole aim is to bring change from Grassroots’ Level...going to the masses, physically and through networking or whatever way available....Its just that GUIDE don't heed to further guidance....and now I see only one aim, as have already mentioned above.......

All dedicated young Indians are welcome to join GUIDE n NGO

Thanks & Regards
Er. Sushant Rai
MD, GUIDE
Email:guidesr@gmail.com

GUIDE CONSULTANCY SERVICES & GUIDE n NGO are both based at Bathinda, Punjab. Web:
www.guideconsultancyservces.com

No comments:

Post a Comment